ADFLY

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Harmans 12 songs for Priyanka

Harman Baweja and Priyanka Chopra are good friends, of course! But they must be better friends than they or the world realises.

A little birdie tells us that even their idea of romance is similar.. uh, did we say similar? Sorry, we meant identical!

Recently, someone asked Harman the most romantic thing he had ever done for ‘someone’ and his reply was, “Well, I once made.

A cd with 12 of my favourite songs and I did a voiceover before each song.” So what, you wonder? Well, there’s a sequel to this little love confession.

The same friend, also known to Pranks (that’s her latest nickname!), asked her the same question. And, Priyanka goes.


“I don’t know about the most romantic thing I’ve ever done, but the most romantic thing that somebody ever did for me was ... ” And, yes, you guess right it was the cd compilation of 12 songs.

Now, we don’t know if the actors are in sync to promote their upcoming film What’s Your Rashi?, based on the 12 sun signs, but it sure tells us that they’ve got each other on their minds! So, are they together or aren’t they? Just tell us, guys!

amung.us