ADFLY

Monday, June 28, 2010

Salman Pushes Manjarekar’s Retirement Away

Mahesh Manjarekar can not have his own say as long as friend Salman Khan is anywhere around. Everytime Mahesh decides to end his Bollywood career.

Sallu steps in and his plans of retirement goes for a toss. At first, it was Salman’s home production “Dabangg”, in which Salman coaxed Mahesh into playing the role of Sonakshi Sinha’s father.

Next Salman decided to drag Mahesh by the neck and made him join the cast of Anees Bazmi’s “Ready” for which the actor is currently shooting in Colombo.


The decision was so sudden that Mahesh still has no idea which role he is supposed to play. “Salman said you have to do it. I know, I decided I won’t be acting any more. But you can’t say no to Salman.

He said, ‘You’re in ‘Ready’ and you’re part of my family in the film. Beyond that all I know is I play a positive role for a change,” said the actor.

amung.us