ADFLY

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Expectations running High on newbie Sonakshi Sinha

Following the success of her debut film “Dabangg” at the box-office, newbie Sonakshi Sinha is in great demand these days.Presently, she is on a weight loss spree for an image makeover for her two upcoming films Abbas-Mustan’s “Race 2” and Farah Khan-Shirish Kunder’s “Joker”.

In these films she will be seen in a polished and modern avatar. She is keeping no stone unturned to get into perfect shape. The 23 year old actress who rose to fame with her debut film “Dabangg” opposite Salman Khan stated “First, I had to lose weight for my debut in Dabangg.

She said further, “Now I’ve to get into even better shape for Joker and Race 2. For the last two years that’s all I seem to be doing, losing weight. But, I am fine with that, because, it’s important for me to look good.”Producer Ramesh Taurani stated “Bipasha Basu was presented in a very striking way in Race. We’ve to make sure Sonakshi is equally presented in the sequel.”

amung.us