ADFLY

Sunday, July 3, 2011

7 Day's Brazilian Coffee: Negative Effects

My review of Brazilian Coffee | 7 Day's Brazilian Slimming Coffee received a lot of views and comments from various users and curious individuals. The opinions, and experiences shared by many users have all been diverse. Hence, if you want to lose weight and you want to try this coffee- Brazilian Coffee, decide carefully. Be informed! Read! Research! Be Responsible! You are talking about your very own "HEALTH" here. Personally,  I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COFFEE!

What do we know about Brazilian Coffee?
Little! We know little about this slimming coffee that promises fast weight loss.  


1. INGREDIENTS: Per description:

Ingredients
Coffee and tea powder, garnicia cambogia, (HCA), fruit and vegetable fiber mineral and multi vitamin.
12 bags OR sachets
7 days slimming coffee is a fast acting fat burning beverage effective for weight loss without side effect and dependency. It is one of the best seller brand with high reputation from its consumers.


Garnicia Cambogia defined according to wiseGeek.com
Garcinia cambogia is a small fruit that resembles a miniature pumpkin. It is indigenous to India and parts of Asia, and an extract from its fruit and rind is popular in many natural weight loss products. The extract is hydroxycitric acid (HCA), claimed to suppress appetite and enhance fat-burning. Animal research supports these claims, but subsequent human trials have been equivocal.



The theory behind garcinia cambogia is that HCA inhibits an enzyme called citrate lyase that helps turns excess carbohydrates into fat. By inhibiting this enzyme, it is believed the body instead boosts carbohydrate oxidation, or simply put, burns the extra carbs. In extensive animal studies, garcinia cambogia was found to reduce food intake by suppressing appetite, as well as to decrease body fat. Human trials have been less clear. While some double-blind studies using garcinia cambogia and a placebo showed the HCA group as doubling or tripling weight loss over a 12-week period as compared to the control group, other studies showed a less promising result.  (emphasis added-large red font)


Potential Sideeffects of Garcinia Cambogia according to streetdirectory.com

There are no known side effects for using this herb, however, it is not recommended for diabetics or people suffering any dementia syndrome, including Alzheimer’s; and in pregnant and lactating women. Garcinia cambogia does have contraindications with certain medications, and it is important to discuss this with your health care professional.


2. Brazilian Slimming Coffee IS NOT BFAD APPROVED!
This Coffee is not BFAD Approved.  So what's the risk? 
  • This slimming product has not been tested, analyzed or checked if it conforms to the standards set forth by BFAD.
  • Whether the product is safe to use or not is a HUGE UNANSWERED QUESTION. 

3.  Negative Effects| Negative Feedbacks from Users
Brazilian Coffee has received many positive feedbacks and negative feedbacks as well from many users. I will include few feedbacks, comments below for everybody's information. It pays to read and be informed.  I also encourage all other users of this coffee to share their experiences by commenting in this blog post.

Most common sideeffects as shared by users:
1. Headache
2. Dizziness
3. Palpitations (*very dangerous)
4. Shortness of Breath (*very dangerous)
5. Constant feeling of Thirst
6.Constipation
7. Irregular heart beats (*very dangerous)
8. Urinary Tract Infection
9. Back Pains
10. Fatigue
11. Cold hands and feet
12. Excessive Sweating
13. Chest Pains (*very dangerous)
14. Disturbed Sleeping patters- insomnia
15.Irregular Menstruation
16. Very little menstrual flow/ dark menstrual flow
17. Disrupted concentration


Negative Feedbacks from Users of Brazilian Coffee
i've tried this coffee. at first, i like the effect of this coffee to my body. coz i sweat like i've been playing basketball for an hour. and i'm always thirsty too. it loses my appetite too.but on my 8th day of drinking this coffee.i've experienced palpitations and hardness on breathing. even my heart beat rate booms up! my mom told me to stop drinking this coffee for awhile so that we can observe if it's the coffee that cause me palpitations. i stopped drinking for 2 days, then my heart beat became normal again. and i can breathe freely. i guess this coffee had some content that makes me hard to breathe whenever i drink this.. at this moment, i still drink this coffee because i have constipation and it makes me poop everyday. but i make sure that i will drink this every other day because everytime i drink this, i'm finding hard time to breathe:(
 xxx
i was fascinated by the effect of this coffee since my aunt is using it for almost three weeks and she really loose weight. Because of the fast result i tried it. At first i feel thirsty and my appetite lessen. But same with grazie it causes me palpitations.. I think their is something in the coffee that makes my heart beats so fast. I just try it once and im afraid to try a second sachet..
 xxx

hi im also taking this slimming coffee im actually 83 kg before and after i took 3 boxes i became 75 kg its really effective but somehow upon reading ur comments guys i also felt the palpitations and heart burn as well thought just got those symptoms bec i just started working but then again im now thinking that i got those by taking the coffee...


btw Confessant tnx for starting this thread at least we're now aware abt the good and somehow bad effects of the prod.. :)

hi . I am 17 y.o and i am drinking brazilian coffee every morning. I make it as my habit and a routine. But I stopped drinking after 3 weeks because of certain effects. First, I began crash dieting. Drinking this coffee suppress my appetite and eats only crackers for lunch, milk and banana for brkfast. If I forcely intake food, I usually puke them out. My sleeping pattern was only 2 hours. My friend's dad was a media in a certain company, he gone to BFAD ( bureau of food and drugs) and asked about the Brazilian Coffee.
This is the BFAD's STATEMENT :
Brazilian Coffee was banned in Brazil for its bad effects like having kidney defects and distributed their stocks to the other countries particularly in the Philippines.
It is a wide spread and it is commonly being brought at the chinese drugstores. Brazilian coffee is not BFAD approved.

-- hearing upon statement, I began worrying about my health and how would I get back to my usual lifestyle. Even though I stopped drinking this coffee, still I can experience, shortness of breath, Shaking, coffee addiction, headache, muscle pain, suppression of appetite, insomnia and the like.
 xxx

I am using 7 days Brazilian coffee almost 1 month and i can say that this is very effective, from 142 pounds to 129 pounds...I lost my appetite and always thirsty ..I drink to much of water every day..One of the side effects is it keep me constipated but i tried drinking BIO-FIT and it help rid constipation.

xxx
i felt shaking and i am constiating. is it a bad thing?... today is my 7th day of using the coffee....

xxx
looking back @Remy's post, links about the Coffee,
I did some research on my own too. Brazilian Coffee has an ingredient called (HCA)Heterocylic amine which maximizes carcinogens into our body. Carcinogens are converted to a human enzymes to epoxides which attacks the DNA permanently.

xxx
Im on my 6th day of using the coffee,and true enough, i've lost some weight, but for the past few days, i've been feeling really sick, i also had chest pains, difficulty in breathing and my sleep patterns have been disrupted..i decided to check out other feedbacks about this product and after reading the other threads,my suspicions were confirmed. i have decided to stop using the product..ive made some research and i've found out that it really causes some bad effects on the heart.. hope this helps, here's the article : http://ntp.niehs.nih.gov/ntp/htdocs/Chem_Background/ExSumPdf/GarciniaCambogiaExt.pdf
 xxx
in my 1st day of drink that was my 5 days of my menstruation. now is my 9 days of drinking my menstruation is still ..is that normal? please response assp.
xxx
I've been using Brazilian coffee for quite sometime now. i am on my 5th box already. i weigh 60 kilos and now i am 56 kilos not much but i am very happy about it. it just so happen that lately I have been feeling sick. i had headache and palpitations and it scares me. so i decided to search on the net about the testimonies of others and i was right. it is the side effects of the coffee. now, i have the dilemma of stopping the coffee and save my health or continue a little while til i will reach my ideal weight which is 52kilos.

xxx
Ive been taking this coffee for awhile now i think im on my second box ive lost a stone but like everyone else have experienced side effects like thirst feeling sick and just recently ive had really bad lower back pain and painful hips this Could be completely unrelated but ive never experienced this before and comments from you guys is making me concerned it may be linked to this?!

xxx
I experienced palpitations and tightening feeling in my chest. :|
I'm mot gonna continue using this coffee.

I agree with the natural way of dieting.

Prevention is better than cure.

xxx
I've just tried the first sachet. But after a few hours, i've had palpitations and shortness of breath. Now, I'm afraid of using the product. It is best to start lose weight the safe and healthy way. Just make an effort, and you'll see.
xxx
hey guys, did the coffee affect your period? my friend and i have been drinking the coffee for three weeks now, and i'm happy with the results. i got really slim, and achieved my "dream" vital stat. My waist line is down to 25 inches, and my weight is 52 kg. still normal for my height. my friend also lost weight. we've also experienced the side effect, like perspiring too much and being too thirsty, and sometimes, my heartbeats alot faster than it should be. my friend also experienced the same thing. at first i attributed it to the fact that coffee speeds up your metabolism, which mean your heart will beat faster. i didn't experience difficulties in breathing though, maybe not that extreme for me to notice. i also got no problems about my sleeping patterns, i still fall asleep whenever i want to, but my friend says sometimes she can't sleep.
the coffee is really effective but i'm starting to worry that i'd get too skinny, however, i'm afraid that if i stop, i'd gain weight again.:(

xxx
... And I'm worried because I always had a regular period. It's my first time to experience only too little blood coming out, very little, for almost a week.

xxx
hi,
Im about to finish my 1st box, on the 7th day i lost 2 kilos,i experience too much thirst but i drink a lot of water so i dont experience constipation, but my sleeping pattern was disturb, i think i can feel something on my chest too.

xxx
hi,i stopped drinking that coffee....masakit sa ulo parang binibiyak....yes i lost 5lbs in just 7 days but still im worried about that experience palpitation,headache and lost of appetite.....im not contuining to finish 1 box because im afraid of the side effects later on....ayoko magsisi sa bandang huli...sexy nga ako pero maysakit naman...so i decided to stop....and go to healthy lifestyle
xxx
hi, i started drinking 7days brazillian slimming coffee.after 2days of drinking,i started to feel the shortness of breathing and palpitation.and i decided to stop.i tried the orange juice slimming,but still the same side effect with the coffee.so i guess its not really safe.cause the doctor said,it contains ampetamine or shabu that makes suppress your appetite.

xxx
im afraid to drink this cofee again after i finishes my second sachet today...i cant breath, dizzy, i cant sleep, i cant work properly, to many side effects. Plus additional statement from the users about it is not approved by the BFAD. :(..I think i rather choose to diet in my own ways,regular excersize .. i dont really like the effect...im shocked that it is banned in Brazil fro the side effects. I hope i can get back my old lifestyle.
 xxx
hi guys..i tried a sachet...after few minutes or an hour, there's this one weird feeling....the feeling when i also tried LSD or metamphetamine (long ago)...im afraid that this has similar content with the bangkok pills? well..

think of it....only LSD can make u lose weight that fast...no apetite, no sleep, and you keep on moving and sweating...
xxx
d po ba talaga yan effective kasi we've been using that with my friends we bought 1 box and ...and after reading the negative side effects, i decided not to drink again.i just used 4 sachets and stop...it was really true to lose weight but also i felt something wrong in my breathing.:)

xxx
Im happy to have stumbled upon this thread... Me and my wife have tried up to 3 boxes... and it sure has suppressed our appetite... lost a few pounds and my tight jeans are not tight anymore... but lately me and my wife are having nausea and cold sweat... might as well stop before it gets worse...

I've used Meth before and it feels the same...

Natural way is best...

xxx
im on my 7th day of dringking this coffee.
side effects;
palpitation goes up 107 bpm
cold sweat
cant sleep
burning sensation
hardness on breathing
no apetite at all

ingat lang po tau..
thanks..

xxx
finished 3 boxes of this prod, lost 10lbs..i experienced constipation but then thought it was normal..i only stopped taking this prod when i had my menstruation, it wasn't normal at all..my menstrual flow was getting very minimal & the color wasn't red,instead brownish which was very unusual since i always have heavy flows..reading the testimonies made me realize that i made the right decision of terminating my intake of this prod..natural way of diet is still the best..plus the control of oneself over things that we do makes it great..

xxx
1. umiinit tenga ko while im drinking this coffee, this does not happen when i drink the regular coffee like nescafe
2. a little dizzyness
3. tightening around the back of my head
4. i get very very sleepy. since i started drinking this coffee, ang haba na ng tulog ko
5. na lessen ang appetite ko

xxx
And yesterday a friend told me that i should avoid drinking this slimming coffee because it may affect fertility for women. since her friend was taking in slimming coffee and slimming tea she is now having some difficulties getting pregnant. i really don't know if this is an effect slimming coffee but then i just stopped drinking it for safety.

xxx
drinking brazilian slimming coffee really suppresses your appetite, you experience you thirst a lot. I encountered difficulty in sleeping. And on my fifth sachet i felt pain in my urinary tract when i urinated. I lose weight a little cannot determine because i did not weigh when i started drinking it. Though my tummy shrink a little. Guys! your health is in your hand.

xxx
I lost 2.9 Kilos in 5 Days yet i had UTI.

xxx
I already stop this today because of UTI. I was chilling and having a fever. My friend's mom has been undergoing dialysis due to slimming products.She's really critical right now.Hope you better stop this coffee and love your life pls.

 Please be informed as well that it is so hard to distinguish the real Brazilian Coffee from the fake ones. If you do google online, you will find that some sellers claim that there are different variations of this coffee, strong and mild. However, other sellers also claim that there is only one original Brazilian Coffee and that is the strong one, and that the other variations are fake. We may all be lost here! More research has to be done. Do share what you know.


photo courtesy of google images


 I may have to stick to the earlier guideline I have researched. The genuine Brazilian Coffee has:

  • - Silver writing is super embossed
  • - with dark brown logo


COMMENT BELOW and SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES! YOU COULD BE SAVING LIVES!

amung.us