ADFLY

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Inspiration





















Everything via
weheartit.com

Some of my current inspiration, I'm really feeling prints and structures right now, and I'm really loving the colors, no need to say that I need to find myself that Madonna Tee asap!!

My birthday is coming up soon, within a month and I'm trying to figure out if I can somehow make a smart birthday wish-list, you know shoes and stuff, I wish Topshop had somehow a gadget that would allow me to make a wishlist I could email out, hehe

I have different trips planned out, I promised to a friend to visit her in Spain this summer and I'm really looking forward to that and I just heard my Aunt bought a freaking house in Italy (Toscana) that I totally need to check out and last but not least I really really have to get back to New York but I think I wait with the travels till after my Birthday since I haven't had a chance to celebrate it with my family and childhood friends for over 5 years now!!

amung.us