ADFLY

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gaga Spicin' Up The Simpsons!!



Lady Gaga is to make a guest appearance on The Simpsons - and will share a kiss with Marge.

The Born This Way singer has recorded her voice over for Lisa Goes Gaga, due to air in the US next spring, which sees her visit Springfield after hearing that many of its residents have low self-esteem and try to cheer up Lisa through the power of song.



Outlandish performer Lady Gaga confessed to Entertainment Weekly she found the recording, "a little nerve-wracking."



She added: "I make music, but I don't do voice-overs every day of the week, and their characters are so awesomely convincing and sincere and wild and funny, I had to remind myself constantly of the sincerity of the humour.



"That's what I was trying to focus on, not putting on a character too much and really being as sincere as I could with the lines."



The episode will include plenty of costume changes and a girl-on-girl kiss with wife and mother Marge.



Lady Gaga said: "I play a little bit of a slut. The apple doesn't fall far from my artistic tree."



But the 25-year-old global superstar is very excited about the role.



She said: "I would say this is one of the coolest things I've ever done. My dad's probably going to do 80 backflips when the episode comes out."



Simpsons creator Matt Groening said: "Since the very beginning, I've always wanted to have on the most iconic personalities of our time, and she's it."







Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/lady-gaga-to-spice-up-the-simpsons-16041045.html#ixzz1W46IN0aR

amung.us