ADFLY

Thursday, October 15, 2009

BIPS IS NAUGHTY IN 'ALL THE BEST'

Bong dusky beauty Bipasha Basu who is known for her sexy and vamp roles in her movies will now be seen in a new avatar.

This time she is all set to show her funny side in her forthcoming movie 'All The Best' with none other than Ajay Devgan.

Is she shifting to the new image? She says, " No, I don't think it's a change of image.

I just wanted to do something that excites me." She adds that while signing the film she felt that the old flavor of comedy is making a comeback.


In Bollywood so she got excited when she read the script. She wishes her fans to watch the movie and realise how naughty she looks there.

" I enjoyed working with Sanjay Dutt, Ajay Devgan and Fardeen Khan. I was one of the boys. They did try to play pranks on me.

But I was too smart for them," claims Bipasha at the same time, she remembers her first comedy 'No Entry'.

She didn't want to do it but Anil Kapoor and Boney Kapoor refused to let her go. Bips is aware that she isn't a good dancer and had put on weight too.

But, Anil insisted that she work out to lose some weight. " I thank Anil today for pursuing me like that. I was leading an unhealthy lifestyle but he changed all that for me. The result was that the film was a big hit," she smiles.

The actress is glad to work in 'All The Best'. "I got to work with Rohit Shetty the director who has an extremely mad sense of humor. Ajay is a great producer - he has this serious look on his face but he will always be up to some mischief!

amung.us