ADFLY

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Neha Dhupia takes time off from Bollywood

Neha Dhupia is taking time off Bollywood for a while. With all her pending films complete and awaiting release or in the post-production stages, the actress is taking it easy.

"Five of my films are ready for release, as a result I don't want to plunge into other projects. I am taking my time reading scripts and saying no more often to offers."


The reason why Neha is on this trip is because she is in an introspection mode. "I am at a stage of my career when I have to decide to take things to another level.

I want my films to release to decide what kind of roles I want to take on." At the moment, she is trying to be a good family member. "Yes, I am spending a lot of time with my family.

"I was in New Delhi visiting them and then proceeded to Mount Abu for a cousin's wedding. My folks are coming down to Mumbai for Diwali and then everyone takes off to Dubai for a holiday."

Neha's films include Priyadarshan's De Dana Dhan and Vipul Shah's Action Replay. There is also Saurabh Shukla's.

I Am 24 and Raat Gayi Baat Gayi besides Pappu Can't Dance Saala. The actress recently shot for an episode of The Big Switch for Bindass. "But this was just a one-off thing, at the moment I am in this contemplation mood of what to do and what not to do."

amung.us