ADFLY

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Katrina Kaif - 'My prem kahani is adhura'

Katrina Kaif says she has yet to find the person from whom she will not look any further.

Is that a categorical declaration that she and Salman Khan are not an item? Asked to comment on her own 'prem kahani,' Katrina told TOI:


"My prem kahani is adhura, incomplete. One can't define one's prem kahani until one comes to the end of it.

The end is when you know that you don't need to look any further from the person. That person should be the be all and end all."

Katrina and Salman Khan may not be an item any more but she has his back. The 25-year-old Bollywood star justified Salman's.

Animosity with Vivek Oberoi saying what Vivek "said and did with Salman was wrong."

She reiterated that she will not work with Vivek. "If somebody hasn't done anything wrong, in my opinion, I'd still let them be colleagues with me. But what Vivek did was genuinely wrong. "

amung.us