ADFLY

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Katrina wants to spend Christmas with her family in England

With four big releases, 2009 has been an extremely busy year for Katrina Kaif. With the promotion of Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani slowing down, and the promotions of De Dana Dan slated to begin soon, the actress needs a slight breather. Katrina is hoping that she’ll get some time off in December so that she can spend time with her sisters in England during Christmas.


“I have some great childhood memories of Christmas with my family. It’s one of those times of the year when I really miss my family. I love having a busy work schedule but I’m just hoping that I get to fly down to England to spend some time with them,” says the pretty actress. After working so hard, we think she deserves to have a very Merry Christmas.

amung.us