ADFLY

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Saif, Kareena pose topless in Femina Magazine

Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor flaunted their love for each other not only in ‘Kurbaan’ but in the latest edition of Femina Magazine.

They posed topless on the cover page of the magazine and talked about love, marriage, movies and lots more. Kareena speaks out “Saif is my man and I wanna marry him.

“… I like men who are honest, genuine men who are like me,” Of being with Saif Ali Khan.


A man much older than her and once-married.” “… But love dosen’t come with clauses, does it?

It’s accepting the person for who they are and how you feel when you are with them. Does marriage is on the cards? “I would like to marry him.”

Saif and Kareena are looking forward to their new film, ‘Kurbaan’ which is creating waves for their on-screen romance.

amung.us