ADFLY

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Vidya Balan and Arshad Warsi's chemistry

Ever since the promo of Ishqiya aired on air, its raking tremendous response and the on-screen chemistry between the actors has become the talk of the town. A well-known off screen chemistry between Arshad Warsi and Vidya Balan has transformed beautifully on the screen which is quite evident from the Ishqiya promo.


Talking about their off-screen chemistry the funny man Arshad informs, “Vidya is a lovely human being, very warm and nice.” Arshad narrates an incident. “While we were shooting in Wai I would leave in the night to have dinner with my kids and come back by morning.

So, my driver would drive in full speed so that I could be on time on the sets. However, Vidya would be scared of all this and would put ash-tilak on my forehead before I would leave for dinner.” Arshad also fondly adds, “She is an amazing actress. A good human being in Vidya appeals first for me and then the beautiful actress in her which comes as a combo in the end.” Ishqiya is slated to release on 29 January, 2010.

amung.us