ADFLY

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bleached Brows






In New York (photo shoot for a Cosmetics label) the Make-Up stylist bleached my brows to open up and create more space in my face. I think it has been the best thing beauty wise in ages!!!

 

At first I was afraid the bleached brows would look awkward when not wearing any make-up but they look totally natural, kind of a Swedish look, note that I do have a very pale skin and highlighted blond hair...


As for applying Make-Up they are perfect as well, giving me more space to play with eye shadows and just a tiny dip of mascara gives already just a notch of a freshly made-up face. The light bleached brows are very easy to color with brow powders and pencils as well.



The brows were bleached on the spot with regular bleach/dye (same as being used for hair) only the Make-Up stylist used a percentage of only 6%!! The developing time was aprox between 5 and 10 minutes. It's easy to do yourself although I might go for the 1st touch up to my hairstylist just to make sure I will use the right bleach.


make up; Cargo st. Tropez (rose pink) and Cargo Mojave (copper) eye shadows, I used the st. Tropez as base and dabbed (with my finger) the Mojave roughly at the outer edges and under the brow.


xoxo



FOLLOW ME ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER 

amung.us