ADFLY

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Gaga Making Babies?


(perezhilton.com)
The good news: Lady Gaga is wants to spawn! The bad news: it's gonna be a hot minute.

In a recent interview Lady Gawgs admitted she wants to be a mother! Howeves, it's gonna be a while before the 25-year-old plans to actually pushes one out.

She said:
"I'm a maternal person but I'm not feeling the urge to be pregnant. Some day I will but not now," she says. "Oh my gosh, the fans would kill me. I'm just not ready. I really want to make at least 10 more albums before I do something like that."

So, for now, she is content playing mother monster to her millions of little monsters. We don't blame you!

Who does she wann make babies with?? When asked if she had anyone in mind to help with the task Gaga said:

"You know I don't talk about my love life but I'm very happy."

Aw! Whatever is going on in her life, we're totes happy for her!

amung.us