ADFLY

Monday, April 2, 2012

Conceal Your Pooping Noises!





(thefrisky.com)
Have I mentioned that I have a mild phobia of public restrooms? I believe I have. I’m not scared of them per se, it’s just that I want to be alone when I go to the bathroom. Why should I be forced to share? It’s not cool. Since my single bathroom utopia is hard to find (unless I’m at home), I have to find some way to make this public restroom thing work. Japanese inventors came up with a solution for concealing embarrassing bathroom noises.The Eco-Otome Toilet Sound Blocker is an adorable little gadget that mimics the sound of a flushing toilet for 25 seconds. Just put it on your keychain and push the button until you or the other bathroom goer is done doing da business. A step in the right direction for bathroom-phobes. If only it didn’t cost $20. [Oddity Central]OK

amung.us