ADFLY

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bong beauty Parno Mitra to play a mother


Bengali actress Parno Mitra will be playing the role of a mother of a five-year-old kid in her upcoming film ‘Ekla Akash’ by debutant director Sandipan Roy.

Parno, during a photo shoot of the film ‘Ekla Akash’ in Kolkata on Wednesday, revealed about her character in the film.

“My character’s name is Nisha. I am playing the role of a mother of a five-year-old girl. Nisha got married at a young age and does not receive enough attention from her husband,” said Parno.

“My character suffers from identity crisis. And during this period she meets her professor, who wants to make a film. In order to find her own identity she says 'yes' to her professor.”

“The story is about relationship crisis. Parambrata is playing the role of my husband and the role of my professor has been portrayed by Gautam Ghose,” said Parno.

The actress said that all the films that she has done so far have been exciting for her and every character she played were different from one another.

“In this film I am acting in the role of a married woman, who has a daughter. In ‘Ranjana Ami Ar Ashbona’ I played the role of a rockstar,” she said.

The actress said: “I would love to work with directors like Aparna Sen, Gautam Ghaose, Srijit Mukherjee. Since, Parambrata is now into direction, I would love to work him as well.”

amung.us