ADFLY

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Veena Malik needs a partner who could do her daily chores


Pakistani model-turned-actress Veena Malik calls herself a freak and says she needs a partner to take care of her daily chores

"I am such a freak that I need a partner to remove my make up, to feed me, to help me wear my shoes. Even I need a partner to wake me up in the morning, " Veena told in an event.

Veena says that the Zahida in her is upset that reality show 'Veena Ka Swayamvar' didnt happne and added: "Veena is very happy because 'Veena Ka Vivaah' did not happen, but Zahida is very upset because she always wanted to get married.

"I have been in a relationship ever since I was 14 years old. The only six months I was not in a relationship was when I was doing - 'Veena Ka Vivaah'."

amung.us