ADFLY

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Whatcha' Googling'?


There is no better place than the Internet to find out the answers to your questions, especially those nagging "why" questions. AOL has revealed the top web searches in a number of categories.








The top 10 "why" searches:

Why did Dick leave Big Brother?
Why did the original Becky leave Roseanne?
Why did William and Kate split in 2007?
Why did Paul Ryan found the Young Guns program?
Why did the chicken cross the road?
Why did Glenn Beck leave Fox?
Why did Ricky Gervais quit Twitter?
Why did Japan attack Pearl Harbor?
Why did my hair thin after giving birth?
Why did Jerry Lewis leave MDA?

The top 10 "how" searches:

How can I pay off my credit card?
How tall is Katy Perry?
How can I stop snoring?
How did Valentine's Day start?
How do you lock your scroll bar?
How much is my jewelry worth?
How many ounces in a gallon?
How do I change my AOL password?
How much should I weigh?
How did Punxsutawney Phil get his name?

The top 10 celebrity searches:

Charlie Sheen
Justin Bieber
Kate Middleton
Jennifer Aniston
Kim Kardashian
Tiger Woods
Lindsay Lohan
Amy Winehouse
Glenn Beck
Pippa Middleton

amung.us