ADFLY

Friday, March 2, 2012

How Dr Seuss Picks Up...




Children's author Dr. Seuss was born in 1904. How about some Dr. Seuss Pickup Lines:






I may not like Green ham or eggs, but I sure love your long, thin legs!

From far or near or here or there, haven't I seen you before somewhere?

That's not the only place this Sneetch has a star, Baby.

Y'know, after he stole it, the Grinch hid Christmas -- in my pants!

Is that a Cat in your Hat or are you just happy to see me?

My heart ain't the only thing two sizes too large, if you know what I mean.

On a boat, in a car, with your toes all curled -- Oh, the places we'll go when I rock your world!

Each book makes a million, a zillion, or three. Would you, could you come home with me?

In all of Hooterville, where there's Hooters supreme, yours are the best of the the Hooters I've seen!

I hate this place -- the crowd here's so phony, say, would you care to ride my pony?

amung.us