ADFLY

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

That's What He Said...Or At Least He Wanted To...


When it comes to boyfriends, a recent Glamour magazine poll of female friends found:

93% of women would tell a friend that she saw her boyfriend kissing another woman.
61% of women would not tell a co-worker she saw her boyfriend kissing another woman.
61% of women would not tell a stranger that she has spinach in her teeth.
76% of women would not date a friend's ex.

Here are ten things guys want to say to women but don't from Glamour:

Too much makeup!

Please, please order more than just a salad.

They all look like cubic zirconia to me.

I heard a noise. Can you go check it out?

Could you possibly do that thing my ex-girlfriend used to do?

I think your mom is kinda sexy.

Frankly, I'm scared of your dad.

Shoot, honey, don't ask me! I can't figure out the damn iPod either.

Nice rack!

Shhhh! You're gonna wake my roommate.

amung.us